9 Jun 2012

Eldora - False Eyelashes

Eldora sell some amazing False Eyelashes, I have tried brands like Eylure, Red Cherry and so on but these lashes for the price are really worth it and as a Makeup Artist I needed eyelashes that were reliable and affordable..the lashes are also reusable. I've been converted and have been shopping with them since. They have a range of False Eyelashes from simple, natural looking to outrageous, funky in-your-face lashes!!

Went a bit Craaaaazzzyyyy!
Before I go on here is a link to their website; http://www.eldorashop.co.uk/ and this is their Facebook page were they have regular competitions http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eldora-False-Eyelashes/170045198109

Eldora sell their goods online and one main problem, for me anyway, is not being able to see, feel, try what I'm buying.... especially eyelashes. We all have different eye shapes and different taste when it comes to stuff like this and although Eldora have good pictures on their website it still wasn't good enough for me. Nevertheless I went ahead and ordered a number of lashes and thought ill try them all out.

So I thought I'd share with you guys what my first impressions were :) and some picture....

First I wanted to write about the packaging. The below images show you the packaging the false eyelashes come in, its your normal little box made out of card, I believe, with their logo printed on a Yellow background. I've never received the products damaged in the post or anything like that so its good enough. You can also see the items you receive, which are the eyelashes, tray and adhesive. The next image is the back of the packaging where they have put directions on for their customers and glue ingredients.

Outer Packaging, Tray with Eyelashes & Adhesive
Back of the packaging
OK... I don't want to go on and on and on so I'm going to post the pictures with a little description below..... Enjoy! :)

H104
A Natural looking set, perfect to give your own some length and volume but still look.... real.

H105
These are Natural but not so natural if that makes sense :) The hairs on these are more separated and longer making it a little obvious.

H106
 One of my favourites! These look really natural on the eye, just giving a little depth to the corner of you eye. you can probably even wear these out in the day.

H122
 Another favourite! These might look a little out-there and in-your-face.. but I promise they aren't. I love these , they give you volume, length with out looking too fake.

H125
 These lashes are great for a night out, paired with a smokey eye look. They are longer at the end which will elongate your eye and also add length and volume. 


H126
 These are a shorter version of the above, H125, they don't fit on my eye so I just use them on the corner using only the last 3 strips.

H128
 Another natural looking set. When your own lashes are combed in with these they will look fabulous. I would wear these out in the day :)

H131
 Some in-your-face lashes... this set gives a lot of volume and stand out a lot! perfect for a party, night out and bridal. Probably not suited for those who prefer the natural look 

H140
Well..... I think these speak for themselves lol. Thank god I only ordered 1 pair of these. They aren't my cup of tea but hey maybe a client might end up asking for something like this and it might be something you're interested in... 

So I hope this review/information helped you guys make some decision.... just a few more notes about Eldora.... They are fast with delivery, friendly, reliable and provide a great range to suit you all.
Below I have some tips for using False Eyelashes :)

TIPS: 
1. Always let the glue dry a little and become tacky before you apply them to your eyes
2. Measure the false lashes against your own to see if you need to cut the length a little.... this is very important! 
3. If you wish to re-use your false lashes then apply mascara to your own lashes first and the stick on the false lashes. If you do not want to re-use the false lashes then I advise to stick on the false lashes and then mascara the your own lashes and the false lashes together....I'm confusing myself writing 'lashes' all the time... I hope I'm making sense...:)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading.
    high definition brows

    ReplyDelete