7 Jun 2012

Sleek Blushers

Well it looks like my first Blog will be a review with swatches on the Sleek Blushers, but before I write the review here's a little insight on who Sleek are....


Sleek is a Makeup brand who have been around for 20 years now with their Headquarters here in London, in the UK. Thanks to Superdrugs, YouTube, Facebook, the Net Sleek is now a world wide well known brand. Their Mission statement says it all :


Sleek MakeUP is a colour cosmetics brand dedicated to providing a comprehensive make-up range for all women, especially those that are often under-represented by mainstream brands. 



They have such vibrant and pigmented colours which work for all skin types which is the reason why I believe they are doing so well. Anyway here is a link to their website; http://www.sleekmakeup.com/en/about-sleek.aspx check them out people and carry on reading if you'd like to read my review :)

I, myself, bought 4 of the single blushers produced by Sleek and I absolutely LOOOOVE them. I first saw reviews on these products on YouTube by GossMakeupArtist and he had compared them to brands such as Nars and my immediate thought was I have to get my hands on them. I purchased mine from Superdrugs here in London for £4.30. There are a range of colours to choose from which are all very highly pigmented and rich in colour. (see below pic for swatches)

Sleek blushers from left to right - Flushed 935, Sunrise 924, Pomegranate 923 & Rose Gold 926
The colours I have are Flushed, Sunrise, Pomegranate and Rose Gold. You can see a full description of the colours on the Sleek website but below is a small description from myself :)
Flushed 935 - Deep Matt Cherry colour which if applied lightly looks amazing for everyday wear.
Sunrise 924 - A lovely Deep Pink/Brown with specs of Gold colour, amazing for evening wear and perfect for Summer!
Pomegranate 923 - Shimmery pink/purple colour, one of the highly pigmented blushers. Be careful not to apply to much of this, your brush literally needs to swipe/dab the palette ONCE and you have enough colour to apply to your cheek maybe even both.
Rose Gold 926 - A light Pink with Gold specs. This colour is very, very similar to NARS Orgasm, in fact its a dupe to the colour and is amazing on the skin. This colour is a must-have and great for all year round!

These Blusher are worth every penny! The packaging is secure and very sturdy...you get 8 grams of product, which is double of what other high end makeup brands sell....and its perfect to travel with, small and compact. I would recommend these products to everyone and there is definitively a colour to suit you :)

Be sure to check them out people! :)






2 comments:

  1. I have flushed and I love it, I think I will be getting rose gold next it looks amazing....great blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun..... yh Rose Gold is beautiful. Would'nt have spent £20 odd pounds on the NARS Orgasm if I knew about it :(

      Delete