10 Jun 2012

Sleek Pout Paint

Some more Sleek reviews :) I will be doing other reviews too but might as well get Sleek out of the way......

Sleek Pout Paint is a Lip Pigment which comes in a small sized tube perfect for you to carry around in your purse. This lip product is not a lipstick nor a lip gloss but gives the look of both also there's a wide variety of colours to choose from and you can mix it up too. If your familiar with the OCC Liptar you will know what I'm talking about, if not then read on.

Pout paint is an amazing product to have, its something you can be really creative with or just stick to a simple look with. The best thing about this product though is that you only need the most tiniest amount, like I cant even think of something to compare it to, maybe a small zit lol (of all things), as that will literally cover the whole lip area what ever the size... I'm serious, have a look below..... 

Order of Pout Paint in the top left hand pic only: Cloud 9 153, Pin Up 157, Port 159, Rosetta 158, Minx 161 & Peek-a-bloo 163 
From the picture above you can see the amount of product I used on the lips,if anything there were some left over. The lip colours in order from the mid left picture are Minx,Rosetta,Port & Pin Up. You can see how pigmented they are and what I meant by 'not a lipstick nor a lip gloss' they give great coverage and last a long time. They do, however, dry after some hours of wear but a bit of clear lip gloss will sort that out. 

Now your wondering what the White (Cloud 9) and Blue (Peek-a-bloo) colours are used for... well they help change the colours of the pout paints, Peek-a-bloo will add depth and warmth and Cloud 9 will lighten the colour. If your daring and couldn't care less about what others say then by all means wear these colours out, alone on your lips. Check out the picture below to see what colours I mixed up and what I created...

Pin up & Cloud 9 - Minx & Peek-a-bloo
I mixed Pin up & Cloud and got a lovely Pink, with Minx & Peek-a-bloo I got a very nice Lilac but not a colour I would wear out :/ 
The pout paints are £4.99 at Superdrugs here in the UK. I bought the above colours because the range of colours they have are quite similar and you can easily mix and make another colour in the line. Other then the Orange called Lava I bought the most prominent colours they had.
Well I hope this helped someone out there :)
If you have any questions or requests please leave a comment below. x


No comments:

Post a Comment