7 Jun 2012

Sleek Blush By 3 Palettes

Pink Sprint & Pumpkin
So I have been dying for these Blusher palettes by Sleek and have had my eye on them for weeks!! It was soooo hard to choose out of the 5 palettes they have but in the end I chose the above. With the palettes priced at £10 each I couldn't stretch to £50 for all 5 :(

The first thing I noticed about these palettes is the obvious fact that you get 3 blushers in 1. An individual blush by Sleek cost you £4.30, where as these palettes of 3 cost you £10. You get 20 grams of product in the whole palette, working out to be about 6.6grams of products in each blush pan. :)

Please have a look on the sleek website for a more in detail description of the above 2 sleek palettes. Read on to see a small description from myself..... 

Pink Spirit 366 (all Matt) - A lovely selection of Pink/Purple blushers... the first in the palette called 'Pink Parfait' is a beautiful dark pink blush, great to define the cheeks. Next in the palette we have 'Pink Ice' a lovely sherbet pink perfect Summer and lastly we have 'Pinktini' in the palette. Quite a cool name too...and another lovely colour to wear all year round. 

Pumpkin 363 - A must have out of all the palettes..... the first in the palette is called Lantern, a shimmery Coral colour which is a beautiful bridal colour in my eyes.... Next in the palette we have 'Squash' which looks similar to the Pink Ice in Pink Spirit but its actually a lighter version, more baby pink and again great for summer and lastly we have 'P Pie' a lovely bright Orange which might look a little scary to try but trust me if applied little by little it will look great and not Orange at all, unless you've piled on the colour :/

Again another great purchase from Sleek and would highly recommend to you all. Its my mission to purchase the rest of the palettes as they are great sets to add to a makeup artist kit or just add to your personal collection :) 




2 comments:

  1. I want the pumpkin palette! thanks for the great swatches x

    http://nazbengalbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've fallen in love with it. Great palette! X

      Delete