8 Jun 2012

Sleek Contour Kits

Yep, another blog about Sleek products..... can you tell how much I LOOOOOVE Sleek yet??? lol

A quick Blog on the Sleek Contour Kits pictured below.

Contour Kit - Medium 885 & Dark 886
I only bought the above 2 kits as  my skin tone is more of a Honey/Tan colour and so the other contour kit  in the colour  'Light' would not have suited me at all. For those of use with a lighter complexion I think the Light or Medium kit would be good for you.

Right, so the contour kits..... what do I think..... another must have lol. I dont think you need 2 of the 3 contour kits they have, but I bought mine to add to my Makeup Kit :)  Its not always about high end brands like M.A.C, Bobbi Brown etc you can find alot of dupes in the market and at a very cheaper price.

Medium 885 - I prefer this kit out of the 2 for my skin tone. If used correctly you can contour your face to look natural and defined. You can also achieve that Summer bronzed look by adding another layer of the brown and then the highlight colour on the top of you cheek bone. The highlight colour is a little similar to the M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle (one of my faves)
Dark 886 - This Contour Kit would be great for someone with a darker complexion, maybe a M.A.C NW43 or a BB Golden or Warm Almond. I can still use this colour on my self but just not as heavy as I would with the Medium. The brown here is more darker and doesn't look as natural on my skin tone... and as for the highlighter, I prefer to use it as an eye shadow as the colour is too prominent on my face. Again, on a darker skin tone the highlighter would look amazing!!

The kits cost £6.50 here in the UK, and again is worth every penny. Sturdy and compact, which I love about Sleek, not a lot of the high street makeup brands put effort into the packaging and forget that, that too makes an impact on the over all product.  

Just to note, I have nothing to do with this company, all products that I have & will review, are bought with my own hard earned cash!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment